Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 44/45/46/47

----------------------------------------------------
Day 44/45/46/47 - Week 4 - Classic - Phase 1
----------------------------------------------------

Thursday, Nov 1 - Core Synergistics

Friday, Nov 2- Kenpo X

Saturday, Nov 3- X Stretch

Sunday, Nov 4- Core Synergistics

Summary- The Core Synergistics kicked my butt. I get light headed and have a difficult time breathing when doing the Boat and Superman. For Kenpo X, I 've added the Slam Man so I can intensify the punches. There is a move in X-Strech where you are on your knees and you have to go back as far as possible. I went all the way back to the floor and got stuck. To get out I rolled over to my right side and was able to slowly pull out my left leg. I might not go all the way the next time. =D

No comments: