Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 8

---------------------------------------
Day 8 - Week 2 - Classic - Phase 1
---------------------------------------
Chest & Back, AB Ripper X

Sept 24, Monday Night- This has got to be the hardest video to complete. Within 40 minutes into the workout, I started getting a headache and felt funny (like I wanted to throw up). I had no choice but to take Motrin and took it easy by doing less reps and hitting the pause button more often. Rather than going right away into the AB Ripper X video, I waited about 20 mins before attempting this workout. I've been using Taebo Abs but wanted to give it another try. I still struggled big time and did less reps, but it was an improvement from Day 1. I will most likely continue Taebo Abs and every Monday do the AD Ripper X.

Sept 25, Tuesday Morning- Getting up this morning was very difficult but it wasn't going to stop me from having a bowl of Crunch Raisin Bran and some OJ. I went to bed pass midnight and had to wake up 6:30am. I'll probably take a "power nap" after work.

No comments: